TRIBAL PRINT NAIL ART
Hello people!!! How is it going?? 🙂 I have busy with my trip to Saudia to perform Umrah, and Alhamdulillah I’am back now safely. 🙂
So i was thinking that it’s been a long time since i have posted any nail art so considering that I did a nail art, so lets get started 🙂
NAIL ART DESIGN
- Focusing at the design you can clearly see that the index and the ring finger are filled with the tribal print.
- The remaining middle, pinky and thumb fingers are simply painted along with a dot near the cuticle.
TRIBAL PRINT STEPS
- So basically starting the print i have first drawn some straight lines very near to my cuticle.
- Then a straight horizontal line connecting with the upper vertical lines.
- Now i have added some dots in between.
- Then again a horizontal line.
- Over here i have made small triangles filled with black color.
- Now again a horizontal lines along with some straight vertical lines.
- Seventh step is again a line.
- And the last includes some half square boxes filled with a small dot in between.
AND VOILLA YOU’RE DONE!!! 🙂
THE FINAL LOOK
Don’t forge to apply the top coat to seal your design 🙂
Hope you guys enjoyed the nail art 🙂 Don’t forget to like and comment thanks 🙂
And don’t forget to” love your life ,and live your dreams ” :*