ENJOY YOUR TRIP TO THE WORLD OF FASHION AND BEAUTY
Today we have a very special guest . She is a makeup artist and a very professional beauty blogger , So lets welcome Nicole Abika from “Nicole’s Beauty Blog” . We are honored to have her here with us. She runs an amazing blog related to makeup and fashion. Click here to check out her site http://niicolea.com/
So lets get started!!! 🙂 Hello Nicole! 🙂 Tell us something about your blog.
-My blog is pretty much about everything related to beauty and makeup. I post makeup looks and tutorials, beauty DIYs and product reviews.
2. When and how did you start blogging?
– I started my blog 3,5 years ago after I completed an online makeup course. I started my blog just because I wanted to share all the new tips and tricks that I learned at the makeup course.
3. Who is your inspiration?
– I have so many bloggers and makeup artist that I get inspiration from, it’s hard to pick one specific person!
4. Describe you self in a single word.
– Oh that’s a tricky question! I would describe myself as a very creative person 🙂
5. Who is your favorite beauty blogger and why?
– I have so many favourite beauty bloggers but I love www.thebeautyholder.com she is an amazing makeup artist and she is such a nice person as well. Another favourite beauty/fashion blogger is http://shirleyswardrobe.com/. I absolutely love her style and looks, she is so inspirational.
6. How long does it normally take for you to review a product?
– It totally depends on what product it is, but normally 1-2 weeks. I always like to try out the product a few times before I review it on my blog.
7. What is the biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
– The most challenging part about blogging are those days when you feel uninspired and you run out of ideas.
8. Share your biggest blogging achievements with us.
– One of the biggest achievements with my blog is when I reached 2 000 WordPress followers. I was so happy and proud because I never thought that many people would be interested in seeing my makeup looks 🙂
9. Your favorite makeup brand and why?
– I love MAC Cosmetics of course! I love the quality and all the amazing colours. A new favourite makeup brand that I recently discovered is ColourPop, they have super affordable products with amazingly pigmented eyeshadows and lipsticks.
10. We love the way you do your makeup. From where do you get ideas or inspiration?
– Aw thank you 🙂 I get most of my inspiration from makeup artists on Instagram and YouTube. I also get inspiration from other beauty bloggers that I follow.
11. At what age did you start using makeup? Tell us any memorable story regarding that.
– I think I was around 13-14 years old. I was not allowed to wear makeup but I really wanted to because all my friends were wearing makeup. So I always had some mascara and lipgloss hidden in my school bag and I did my makeup in the toilet in school. When school was finished, I washed it off before I went home so my mum wouldn’t see that I wore makeup haha!
12. What sets you apart from other makeup artists?
– I think I’m quite diverse when it comes to my work. I have done everything from dramatic photoshoot makeup to wedding makeup.
13. If you are alone the in whole world for one day , what will you do? 😉
– I would probably go to Sephora and grab every makeup product in the store and then go home and make a cool makeup look haha 🙂
14. Does every one look better with makeup? What do you think?
– Yes I do think everyone looks better with makeup. But it all depends on how and what you apply. A natural makeup look that enhances features looks good on everyone in my opinion!
15. What are some common beauty mistakes that women make?
– Wear the same foundation shade all year around. We all have a summer and a winter wardrobe, the same should apply for your foundation 🙂
16. Show us your vanity nichole. 😛
17. What would you like to say to our fellow beauty bloggers?
– Keep up the good job on posting creative and fun blogposts. I get so much inspiration from reading my fellow beauty bloggers posts.
18. Finally, what do you enjoy most about running your beauty blog?
– I love the fact that I’m able to share and write about stuff that I love, which is obviously makeup and beauty. Also to interact with other people that shares the exact same interest as me. That’s pretty cool! 🙂
Thank you so much Nicole, I really enjoyed interviewing you 🙂
Do check her blog people the link is given at the top as well as here http://niicolea.com/
And don’t forget to “Love your life, and live your dreams” 🙂